Complete Health Insurance makes sure that you and your family are secured against untimely health conditions. It gets you comprehensive coverage & also gives you an option / choose to choose your medical plan, premium & policy according to your budget and requirements.
- Get tax advantages on your health plan under Section (80D) of the Indian Income Tax Act (1961)
- Get policy re-newal facility for life time
- No Maxi Entry Age to avail this policy
- No medical test required for policy holders less than 43 yrs. of age
- Get cashless medical treatment across India in 4,000 thousand + network hospitals
- No Sub-limit. However you can opt for a Sub-limit option.
Eligibility & Coverage
What is “covered”
- Medical expenses incurred as an inpatient during hospitalization for more than 24 hrs, including room charges, medicines bills, surgeon’s fee.
- Medical expenses incurred 30 day’s prior & 60 day’s post hospitalization
- Day Care expenses incurred on named advanced technological surgeries & procedures requiring less than 24 hrs of hospitalization.
- The min entry age starts from 6 yrs. under people / individual policy ,and 3 months under any floater policy.
What is “not covered”
Exclusions valid for the 1st 30 Day’s
- Any type of illness contracted within 30 day’s of the inception date of the Policy, except those that are incurred as a result of an accident. This clause isn’t applicable on the subsequent renewals
- The customer / client can buy the policy for any family member’s children / parents
- The min entry age for customer / client to get the policy is 3 months in case of floater & 6 yrs. in case of individual.
- The Proposer needs to be aged above 18 yrs.